Contract for Self-employed Services
Cycle Experience, part of the TTC Group have contracts to deliver a range of cycling and walking courses throughout England and Wales. If you have a passion and enthusiasm for delivering cycle training and you have the appropriate qualifications and experience, please submit your details below.
We operate within the following parts of England and Wales:
- London Borough of Harrow
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Thames Valley corridor – Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead, Bracknell, Wokingham and Swindon
- North Wales – Wrexham, Flintshire and Denbighshire
- North West – Cheshire West & Chester, Halton and Wigan
- South Yorkshire –Rotherham
- North East – Northumberland and Gateshead
We deliver Bikeability in Schools within all these regions as well other cycling and walking services. Instructors wishing to work as a freelance operator with us must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must have successfully completed the national 4 day Instructor Training Course (as an Instructor Training Organisation we can arrange this for you). Provisionally Qualified (NSIP) instructors are welcome to apply as equally as NSIQ’s.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS and ideally registered on the Update Service or be prepared to source a fresh DBS to enable registration to Update Service (thereby making the DBS portable). We can also arrange this for you.
- Ideally have had basic first aid training.
- Hold a certificate for Safeguarding training or be prepared to take our Online module for a small fee to gain your certificate.
- Cycle Mechanics must hold relevant industry qualifications e.g. Cytech or City & Guilds
- We recommend you have your own Public Liability Insurance cover.
- Must have access to the Internet in order to access our course booking and administration system (full training will be provided).
- Must be enthusiastic and capable of developing rapport with groups of children and adults alike.
- Must be calm and rational when faced with challenging situations out on the public roads.
Click here to apply.
Post Date : 18/05/2017 11:00:00 AM
Closing Date : 30/09/2018 12:00:00 AM